When
I first was asked:" What is your philosophy?" I stared surprised,
should I have a philosophy and is still a new teacher with little
experience. Then I realized that each teacher has his own philosophy
whether he was old or new, professional or not. It took me few minutes
to compare my first year of teaching with the second and the third. Many
management techniques have changed, and I have been more able to able o
control my class, but it’s still Baraah as I started. I always
considered education as Plato once said: Do not train a child to learn
by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds,
so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar
bent of the genius of each.” Students are the center of the class.
Students have the right to discuss whatever comes to their mind at the
suitable mind. Students should feel a safe atmosphere to ask. My
philosophy of education is to go beyond the traditional teaching. To
encourage students for creativity , self-realization, questioning ,
cooperative learning and not competitive …..

No comments:
Post a Comment