Monday, 29 April 2013

''Don't Hate Anything, Lest It May Be Better For You''

 '' ولا تكرهوا شيئا لعله خيراً'''

 I always used to say this, but never felt that I would really understand what it means. Recently my fiancé and I faced a lot of difficulties and obstacles. It was so tough to be misjudged by people we were worked a lot for their benefits and business. Today, 1 March 2013 instead of hearing a lie as the traditions are, I heard the best news I would expect. My fiancé got an excellent opportunity that we would never get if he stayed in Lebanon. Now I understand what the good things are after the difficulties we had before. In this occasion I remembered a story about a king and his vice. One day the king cut his finger by mistake, so his vice said it may be better for you (inshallah). The king was angry from the vice how he dares to say that cutting his finger might be good. Then the king ordered to take him into the jail. The vice also said it may be better for me. After short time and as usual, the king went in a trip in the sea. In the middle of the sea, they were opposed by pirates. These pirates used to kidnap victims as gift to a statue they worshiped. But because the king's finger was cut, they considered him imperfect and don’t worth to be given as a gift to their Statue. The king then realized what his vice meant when he said:'' it may be for your good''. The king ordered to release his vice. When he met him, he told him that he was right about it being good. But what's the good about putting him in jail injustice. The vice answered: '' If I wasn't in jail, I would be with you. Since I am healthy, they would take me as gift to their statue. The aim of this story is to believe that God never estimates badly for us. We should always be patient to see God's will

No comments:

Post a Comment