Friday, 29 March 2013

Cleaning the playground







Teaching is not only transfer of knowledge,but also it's transfering what we learn to real life application. After studying how the human activities are affecting the environment ,grade six volunteered to start from their small surrounding,the play ground. They were really amazing. Each section was responsible to clean it day in the weak.

2 comments:

  1. I think that we as teachers should encourage this habit in our students. I usually model this habit infront of my students to encourage them to at least clean their classroom before leaving everyday. Once at a school I used to teach at, we had the students conttribute in cleaning the surrounding of Karaoun's lake, students felt that they had really contributed to reduce pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i think they would never accept to threw any thing out of trash cans or even to accept seeing others doing such thing

    ReplyDelete